Biography of Rosa Salazar
Rosa Salazar is an American actress, director and writer. She is very popular for her role-Maze Runner: Scorched Earth Trial (2015) and Maze Runner: Brenda in Death Cure (2018), Alita in Alita: Battle Angel (2018), Men Seeking Women Rosa in “Big Mouth”, random characters in CollegeHumor Originals, Zoe De Haven in “Parents”, Maria in “American Horror Story”, Ms. Benitez in “Big Mouth”, CHIPS (2017 Ava Perez in ), Rosa in Good Crazy (2016), voiced Alma in Undone, and Lynn in the Divergent series: Insurgents. Bird Box and The Kindergarten Teacher are one of her famous movies
Rosa Salazar was born on July 16, 1985 in Washington, DC, the mother of Marilynne Salazar (mother) and Luis Salazar (father) , And grew up in Greenbelt, Marland, USA. (Other accounts say she was born in British Columbia, Canada). She lived in Boxwood from 1998 to 2005
Rosa salazar Education
She goes to Greenbelt Middle School. Rosa attended Eleanor Roosevelt High School (ERHS)-a public high school (part of the Prince George County public school system) specializing in science, mathematics, engineering, and technology. She is a French immersion student and drama improvisation student of the institution. She attended a community college while living in Prince George’s County. She is a student in the drama department of the university. She learned method performance, improvisation and performance at the institution.
Rosa Salazar Quotes
- “I learned how to accept my limitations. Every day you go in and you train, and some days you are really pleased because you can feel the progress that you’re making your everything is working the way that it should. The mechanism is responding. And then other days, you go in and you’re absolute trash; you’re smacked in the face by your own limitations.” – Rosa Salazar
- “I think it’s nice to have a set genre because within that field is where you become even more creative.” – Rosa Salazar
- “I can fall asleep on a dime.” – Rosa Salazar
- “I love horror. It’s a shock to me that I’ve never been invited to do a horror film, like a real slasher pic. Those are some of the first movies I ever saw, thanks to my dad.” – Rosa Salazar
- “I was just that kid in the family that you put on the table and watch it dance around, and you’re like, ‘Oh, look at that hyper kid!’” – Rosa Salazar
- “Obviously, I love acting.” – Rosa Salazar
- “I am not a cliquey person.” – Rosa Salazar
- “I like very minimal stuff. I’m a tomboy at heart – and in body!” – Rosa Salazar
- “I was emancipated at 15. I went to school and had a full-time job and apartment, and ever since, I’ve been on my own, parenting myself.” – Rosa Salazar
- “In my entire life, I have ten people that are the closest people to me. They’re my family, and I really don’t mesh worlds that often.” – Rosa Salazar
- “I’m actually doing more stunts for ‘Maze Runner’ than I did for ‘Insurgent.’” – Rosa Salazar
- “There are a couple of genres that I’m drawn to. And two of the top ones are sci-fi and horror. I’m a huge horror fanatic.” – Rosa Salazar
- “I don’t like the five-person group dynamic. I just never have. It doesn’t make sense to me that six people would just sit in a circle and say, ‘Now I want approval,’ ‘Now I want approval,’ ‘Now I want approval.’ ‘I have something funny to say,’ ‘No, I have something funny to say, me!’ It’s hard to make plans.” – Rosa Salazar
- “I saw lots of concept art even before I got the role, so I knew what she would look like and roughly what they were going for. But watching her ‘Alila’ on screen for the first time was a phenomenal experience that I think myself and only a handful of actors truly understand.” – Rosa Salazar
- “I was that kid who was always practicing crying or falling asleep or being angry or being excited. I was that weirdo in my room making faces.” – Rosa Salazar
- “Sci-fi is another one of my favorite genres, and so I’ve been lucky enough to get to do some of that. I love it.” – Rosa Salazar
- “Everything was an escape for me when I was younger. I had a tumultuous home life thanks to the unsavory characters my mom would marry. My brother just sort of evaded, and my dad lived far away, so I was left alone.” – Rosa Salazar
- “I learned what it’s like to have a warrior’s mindset. And that was really priceless – I wasn’t expecting that.” – Rosa Salazar
- “I told myself when I was broke and homeless that my biggest goal was just to have a house. That goal was achieved. I’m just really, really lucky.” – Rosa Salazar
- “I’m not an intensely mystical person. I don’t do numerology. I’m a Cancer, but that’s as far as I go.” – Rosa Salazar
Also Read: 120+ best of Joe Dirt Quotes
Rosa salazar Career
She played the small role of walking the dog in the episode of “Cleaning Up” in the TV series “Old Friends”. Rosa’s first feature film appeared in 2014, starring James Boy, directed by Trevor White, with Pencer Rocco Lofranco, Mary-Louis Parker, and Vin Reims. Rosa has appeared in many short films, such as Looper: Baldness Anxiety, Fortunate Son, Plan B.
List of Rosa Salazar Famous Movies
- Pink Skies Ahead
- Alita: Battle Angel(2019)
- Bird Box(2018)- Lucy
- The Kindergarten Teacher(2018)- Becca
- Maze Runner: The Death Cure(2018)- Brenda
- CHiPs(2017)- Ava Perez
- Submerged(2016)- Amanda
- Good Crazy(2016) (short)- Rosa
- Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials(2015)- Brenda
- Night Owls(2015)- Madeline
- Wrestling Isn’t Wrestling(2015) (documentary)- Girl watching GoT
- The Divergent Series: Insurgent(2015)
List of Rosa Salazar Famous Tv Serial
- Brand New Cherry Flavor (TV Series)- Lisa Nova
- Star Trek: Short Treks(2019)(TV series)- Captain Lynne Lucero
- Undone(2019)(TV series)- Alma(voice)
- Big Mouth(2017)(TV series)-Ms. Benitez (voice)
- Man Seeking Woman(2016) (TV series)- Rosa
- Comedy Bang! Bang!(2016) (TV series)- Camper
- China, IL(2015) (TV series)- Barb (voice)
- Tim & Eric’s Bedtime Stories(2015) (TV series)- Lucy
- Hunt the Truth(2015) (pod cast Series)- Bostwick
- The Pro(2014) (series)- Jamie Schoonmaker
- Nuclear Family(2013) (web series)- Rebecca
- Body of Proof(2013) (TV series)- Ramona Delgado
- Hello Ladies(2013) (TV series)- Heaven
- Sketchy(2013) (web series)
- Stevie TV(2012) (series)
- Ben and Kate(2012) (TV series)- Molly
- Car-Jumper(2012) (web series)- Agent Mindy
- Parenthood(2011-) (TV series)- Zoe DeHaven
- American Horror Story: Murder House(2011)- Nurse Maria
- Law & Order: LA(2011)- Yolanda
- CollegeHumor(2010-) (web series)
- Old Friends(2010) (web series)- Dog walker
Facts about Rosa salazar
- Ancestry: Rosa is of Pervuvian (father) & French (mother) descent , her parents are immigrants from Canada. She grew up in her Peruvian grandmother’s home on Washington.
- Her last name is from Burgos in Spain
- She worked at the Domino’s at the age of 15. She went around moving across the United States for the next two years.
- Her interest in acting started early. She worked as an entertainer at the age of 15.
- Rosa moved to Los Angeles in 2009, it is then her career took a turn to success
- Bicycle Delivery Girl: Rosa’s career before becoming an actress deals mostly with the food industry. She worked as a delivery girl in Brooklyn, weathering the rains & snows.
- Previous chores: She has previously worked as a bartender, punk bar.
- Screen Actors Guild- She is a member of Screen actors Guild.
- The Sargasm- She had a blog of her own. named- ‘The Sargasm’, it seems to be no more. (understandable given her busy schedule)
- Move to Manhattan: She moved to Manhattan, New York, New York as an adult, it is here that her acting career took a turn for the better
- Inspiration: Demi Moore’s character Meredith Johnson from Disclosure (1994) was one of the biggest inspirations for Rosa to seek a career in acting.
- She likes facial hair in men
- The Los Angeles Latino International Film Festival featured her movie Good Crazy
- She likes dogs and has two dogs named G G (boxer/pit mix, harlequin black and white, named after GG Allin) & Mindy.
- Adam Pally is her work husband, meaning he acts in the role of her husband in the Tv series Night Owls
- She considers actress Sandra Bullock to be her Idol.
- Her home remedy for throat itches: She pops in a few garlic pieces to treat her throat troubles.
- College humor: she has worked for the comedy production of college Humor
- Rosa salazar & Isacc Hilleger relationship: It is believed that Rosa and Isaac are engaged, they met while working for college Humor, these could just be rumors as well.
- Voice acting: Rosa has lent her voice to numerous projects like Undone TV series, China IL TV series. Epic(2013), Big Mouth tv series, Batman Arkham Origins video game
- Her early career took time to take of because of series of wrong choices
- She previously had a twitter account which is deleted as of now.
- She prefers Instagram to twitter
- According to her, Should friends date or stay away?- Stay away
Pin Me On Pinterest:
For More Articles Visit: Digital Combination