How to Make Sweet Vanilla Cream Cold Foam ? how to make sweet cream cold foam ?An easy Starbucks vanilla sweet cream cold foam recipe. Make this popular cold brew at home to complement all cold drinks and iced coffee beverages.
Table of Contents
Starbucks Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
If you like cold Starbucks coffee with whirlpool vanilla cream, you’ll love this simple recipe.
Great when you see how to make Starbucks vanilla sweet cream cold foam, you can take home-made cold coffee drinks to a whole new level.
Believe me, a lot is very easy to make and you only need a few readily available ingredients.
I want to add that this vanilla sweet cream cold foam recipe is much better than the vanilla coffee cream sold in the store. It seems to me that they always have an artificial taste.
how to make sweet cream cold foam ? What is cold foam?
Starbucks cold foam is a whipped milk that is placed on cold coffee drinks. Each sip of a cold foam drink from one of the new cups without straw is a delicious blend of coffee and cream. I think you can imagine this as a great sip.
Now, to be clear, Starbucks cold foam is more than just carbonated cold milk. In fact, skim milk is whipped at a very high speed in a special blender without a blade. The result is a “foam” similar to melted ice cream.
Of course, you can ask for cold foam on any Starbucks drink, but it’s meant to be served with cold brew or nitro cold brew.
In addition, baristas can produce cold foam using any type of milk. However, it may appear less sparkling than skim milk.
What is sweet vanilla cream?
Now that you know what cold foam is, so let me tell you clearly what sweet vanilla cream is.
Starbucks Vanilla Sweet Cream is a simple blend of vanilla syrup, 2% milk and greasy cream. This vanilla flavored cream is a great creamy touch to a cup of cold coffee. In fact, the vanilla sweet cream Cold Brew is a favorite in the summer.
However, if you order a drink with sweet vanilla cream, the cream will not be mixed into the foam.
I think you can think of this cream as a thinner vanilla whipped cream that hasn’t been whipped.
In fact, if you look at the picture on the Starbucks menu, you’ll notice cascades of sweet cream during a cold brew. And there is no pillow layer on top.This leads to sweet vanilla cold foam.
What is sweet vanilla cold foam?
At this point, I believe you can guess what is sweet vanilla cream cold foam.
Starbucks sweet vanilla cream cold foam is simply a vanilla sweet cream mixed into a creamy foam. Pour the cream mixture into a special cold foam blender to turn into vanilla sweet cream with cold foam!
How to turn a sweet cream into a cold foam
To make a sweet vanilla cream, just mix in a little vanilla cream. Stir only as much as you need for a cup of coffee.
The desire goal is to achieve a creamy texture about the consistency of melted ice cream. This way some of the cream blends into the drink and a nice cloud of cream remains on top.
When it comes to mixing, you can use a blender, submersible mixer, blender, whisk, or even an electric milk frother.
However, I like to use the non-electrical method. The best way to change sweet cream from cold foam to sweet cream is to shake it vigorously in a cold pot.
All you need to do is put the jar with the lid in the freezer a few minutes before you need it. It seems that keeping all tools and ingredients cold will help you foam better and faster.
TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST COLD FOAM:
- Use cold greasy cream. Cream fat stays emulsified longer when cold. You can’t make a stable whipped cream with warm greasy cream. The same idea applies here. We don’t want whipped cream, but we want it to be thick and thick for a while.
- Use vanilla syrup. I like kitchen hackers and scammers, but with this recipe, I wouldn’t try to replace it with powdered or regular sugar. It won’t taste the same. If you don’t have vanilla syrup, you can buy it online or make it yourself. It’s very simple and all you need are equal parts sugar and water and vanilla extract. Here is the perfect recipe.
- Remember the relationship. This recipe is enough for 2 drinks, but you can adjust it if necessary. Do you want to make sweet cream cold foam for 4 people? Just double the recipe. After all, if you only remember 2 parts greasy cream, 1 part 2% milk and 1 part vanilla, you run a business.
- The quick way to make vanilla sweet cream cold foam is half and half, replacing the greasy cream and milk in the recipe.
- The manual milk frother can also be used to make cold foam, but the French press produces better, smooth foam.
- Do not overwhelm the French press. As the volume of the cream will double or triple when the air is pumped in, fill the French stamp only halfway.
- Make sure the French press filter is completely immersed in the cream to allow air to be pumped.
- The remaining cold foam can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days. It is best to do this and serve immediately for best results.
What is cold foam?
Cold foam is cold, frothy milk. Sometimes cream is added to make it richer.
Can I make cold foam if I don’t have a French press or a manual milk frother?
Another way to make cold foam is to shake it vigorously in a tightly closed container as a large container with a tight lid.
Can I make different flavors of cold foam?
Replace the vanilla syrup with another flavored syrup to get a different cold foam. Try rose syrup for cool rose foam and cinnamon syrup for cool cinnamon foam.
For More Articles Visit: Digital Combination