“How To Clean Clear Phone Case ” Due to the high degree of protection of equipment from mechanical damage, silicone protective cases are becoming more and more popular. Now, it is not only a convenient way to protect the security of the phone, but also to give it personality with the help of color. However, like everything else, the cover needs to be kept clean and tidy. you can order attractive phone cases from Amazaon , ebay ,etc
In order to keep the product clean and prolong its service life, please remember the following points:
- When buying a mobile phone case, focus on its durability-choose a model with high-quality silicone;
- When choosing a light-colored lampshade model, don’t be too lazy to take an optical wipe and wipe it regularly;
- Silicone easily absorbs colored materials and dirt. If the product is not cleaned in time, its appearance will lose its appeal forever;
- Although it is easy to use, silicone often loses its transparency. In order to make the phone look neat and tidy in the case, you should prefer frosted samples. They require less maintenance and maintain their beautiful appearance for a long time.
All this causes the shells, in particular transparent ones, to get dirty faster and take on a yellow tint. Luckily, we will give you the best home-based tips to help keep your phone case looking pristine. Do you want to know them? Continue reading this article without delay,
Table of Contents
we will explain How To Clean Clear Phone Case
How to remove yellowness from a silicone case?
- With hand sanitizer
- Oxygenated water
- Try Alcohol
You have necessarily used bleach to disinfect floors, to remove stains of encrusted dirt, or to get rid of bad odors. Well, this chemical compound is also great for cleaning your yellowed clear case and making it look like new.
you want to clean colored silicone cases, this solution will be of no use to you, as bleach can alter the color of your case and completely damage it. So only use this trick to clean transparent shells .
- Before using bleach, we recommend that you wear gloves, as the product can irritate the skin.
- Then, mix three parts of water with two parts of bleach in a medium sized bowl.
- If your shell is of good quality, we advise you to leave it in the bowl for 30 minutes for a complete cleaning, and so that no yellow stains remain.
- Conversely, if your shell is not of very good quality, it is preferable to soak a sponge in the mixture and to rub the inside and outside of the shell well, until all the dirt is removed.
- Once the cleaning is complete, rinse your shell with plenty of water and dry it properly.
With hand sanitizer
- Dampen a clean towel with a little hand sanitizer. You can use rubbing alcohol or spray alcohol whatever you want.
- Rub the protective shell of the phone with the damp towel in a circular, careful motion.
- Dry off excess alcohol with a clean, dry towel or cloth.
- Wait at least an hour for the alcohol to dry completely before placing the case back on the phone.
If you’d rather do without bleach and go for more natural products, we can also teach you how to clean a yellowed clear silicone case with baking soda, an ingredient you certainly have at home. This whitening and disinfecting product is ideal for removing dirt embedded in your laptop case and for deep cleaning. It is also possible to clean plastic with bicarbonate and thus bleach it. Here are the steps to follow:
- Fill a container with lukewarm water, then add a dollop of baking soda.
- Stir the baking soda well in the water until you get a paste.
- Wait for the effervescent effect to wear off before using the mixture.
- Spread the mixture well on the inside and the outside of the shell, without forgetting the corners, which are more difficult to reach and therefore to clean.
- Leave the mixture for about 40 minutes.
- When the time is up, clean the shell with a brush. This way, you will rub the baking soda paste into the corners, and thus remove all the dirt.
- Finally, rinse your accessory thoroughly with lukewarm water.
If during rinsing you have difficulty removing all the paste, you can use vinegar. Apply a little bit of it to the hull to remove the baking soda residue, and voila! Sodium bicarbonate has many other uses,
Wondering how to clean a clear plastic shell with other grandma’s tips? Have you tried lemon? its high citric acid content makes this fruit a perfect antibacterial and whitening product . So, if you want to make your phone shell shine again and get rid of the yellowish streaks, we encourage you to use lemon and take the following steps:
- In a bowl, mix two tablespoons of dish soap with the juice of one lemon.
- Add two tablespoons of water to the mixture to dilute the soap.
- Mix until everything is completely diluted.
- Then, soak the shell of your laptop, and let the solution work for a few hours.
- Once this time has elapsed, scrub the shell with a brush to remove any residue and dirt that remains.
- Finally, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and dry the shell properly. It’s that simple
Did you know that toothpaste is a great product for cleaning accessories that have turned yellow? If you want your clear case to shine bright in just a few steps, there is nothing better than toothpaste. If you want to know how to clean plastic phone cases with toothpaste, follow the steps below:
- Apply toothpaste to the entire surface of the shell.
- Spread it out in circular motions, using a microfiber cloth, or similar cloth so as not to damage the material.
- With a toothbrush, rub the toothpaste and spread it on the inner surface of the shell, and also in corners and hard-to-reach spaces.
- Don’t forget the holes for the camera and headphones, as these are areas where dirt collects without you realizing it.
- Once you’ve scrubbed every nook and cranny for a few minutes, rinse the shell well with lukewarm water.
Remember to dry your case properly with a clean cloth, and voila! Your transparent shell has regained all its shine!
The hydrogen peroxide , commonly known as hydrogen peroxide, is one of the most powerful cleaners, because it is an excellent natural disinfectant . You can also bleach yellowed plastic with hydrogen peroxide. This is why we recommends that you be careful when using this product, as it could damage the shell material if left in contact with the accessory for too long. We explain how to clean a transparent shell with hydrogen peroxide:
- Wrap the shell in cling film and place it in a large bowl.
- Then, pour hydrogen peroxide into the container until it completely covers the accessory.
- Leave it on for about two hours.
- Once this time has elapsed, remove the shell then the cling film and rinse it well.
If your shell is not of very good quality , we recommend that you immerse it in a mixture made with three volumes of water and one volume of hydrogen peroxide . In this case, you will not have to wrap your shell in cling film, but you will need to remove it after about 30 minutes.
Also Read: How To Change AirPod name On Any Device ?
Alcohol is known for its cleanability due to its powerful volatilization and decontamination properties. In addition, it is a better cleaning agent than water, especially when cleaning electronic products. This is because it will not penetrate into the machine like water, reducing the chance of short circuit.
To clean the transparent phone case with alcohol, just soak it in a mixture of alcohol and water. Use a soft brush to wipe it off and you should be able to get noticeable results.
From experience, alcohol-containing wipes have the same effect and are more convenient and effective to use.
So thats how you know the Answer of ” how to clean clear phone case ”
How To Avoid Dirt On A Transparent Case?
Now you know how to clean a yellowed transparent case with simple and easy tricks to do at home. we will give you some tips to keep dirt from accumulating on your case, and thus prevent yellowing.
Even if you are wondering how to clean colored silicone cases, or how to clean a yellowed transparent silicone or plastic case, it is essential to use a few simple techniques to disinfect and clean your case, and thus prevent the dirt from entering. accumulates too much. For this, we recommend cleaning with soap and water every two or three weeks.
- Use liquid soap (preferably natural in order to avoid harmful substances as much as possible), and mix it with water in a sufficiently deep container.
- The quantity will depend on the size of your case.
- Let the shell soak for an hour, then scrub it with an old toothbrush to remove dirt.
- Finally, rinse it well and dry it with a clean cloth.
Why Does Silicone Case Turn Yellow?
The case may turn yellow due to the following factors:
- Influence of ultraviolet radiation. For this reason, do not leave the product in direct sunlight.
- Burning due to being near heating devices or excessive heating of the battery.
- Absorbing dirt. Silicone is a porous material, so even with the most careful handling, it will absorb dust over time and turn yellow.
- Influence of the process of oxidative destruction. It inevitably starts when silicone comes into contact with oxygen.
The light-colored silicone cases will turn yellow over time. If there is no desire to clean them, then immediately you need to buy dark-colored products. On them, yellowness will be invisible.
How To Maintain Your Cell Phone Case?
To properly maintain your cell phone shell, we recommend that you use a mild disinfectant that will allow you to clean its surface occasionally or on a daily basis. This disinfectant will allow you to eliminate bacteria and traces of health. You can use it weekly for a deep cleaning.To keep its cell phone case and in good condition for longer, avoid exposing it to direct sunlight or near sources of heat or humidity. Likewise, avoid possible stains by keeping your phone away from foods and drinks that can produce splashing. If, however, you cannot avoid splashing, consider removing the cell phone from the shell immediately. Clean the phone and the cover separately right away. This will allow you to avoid any damage that may be caused to the phone and also stains on your case.
For More Articles Visit: Digital Combination