2 Chainz is an American rapper, songwriter, basketball player, and media personality. 2 chainz net worth is estimated to be around $9 million. He is best known for being half of the southern hip-hop duo “Playaz Circle” with his rapper and longtime friend Earl “Dolla Boy” Conyers.
On August 14, 2012, he released his debut studio album, “Based on a TRU Story,” with three successful singles certified Gold or higher, while the album was also certified by the Recording Industry of America. Association Gold Certification.
Table of Contents
Facts about 2 Chainz and 2 Chainz Net worth
- 2 Chainz Net worth $9 million
- Date of birth September 12, 1977 (age 37)
- Birthplace University of Georgia, Parker
- Height 6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
- Occupation Rapper, music artist, composer, record producer
- Education Alabama State University, Arizona State University, North Clayton High School, Virginia State University
- Nationality American
- Nicknames Tauheed Epps , Tity Boi , Titty Boy
Early Life of 2 Chainz
Tauheed Epps was born on September 12, 1977 in College Park, Georgia. He attended North Clayton High School, where he played basketball and graduated second in his class. When he was 15, he was arrested for felony cocaine possession while handling marijuana. He later attended Alabama State University on a scholarship and played on the school’s basketball team from 1995 to 1997.
Personal Life of 2 Chainz
2Chainz is married to Kesha Ward and has two daughters Heaven and Harmony and a son Halo.
At age 15, he was arrested for cocaine while still in high school, in February 2013 for marijuana, and again in June 2013 for possession of a controlled substance on an upcoming flight from Los Angeles International Airport.
Then in August of that year, a tour bus carrying 2Chainz was towed to Oklahoma City, where police found weapons, prescription painkillers and marijuana residue.
The career of 2 Chainz
1997: Epps formed the hip-hop duo Playaz Circle with childhood friend Earl Conners, who chose Tity Boi under the stage names Dolla Boy and Epps.
2002: Playaz Circle released the indie album “United We Stand, United we Fall,” by Atlanta rapper Ludacris later that year.
2007: After joining Ludacris’ label Disturbing tha Peace to record the album “Supply and Demand”, the album’s lead single “Duffle Bag Boy” became an urban hit with Lil Wayne.
2009: Duo released their second album under the Disturbing tha Peace label “Flight 360: The Take Off”
2010: Epps leaves Disturbing tha Peace
2011: Epps changed his stage name from Tity Boi to 2Chainz.
2012: 2Chainz released his first album under his new name “Based on A T.R.U.”. story. The lead single from the album, “No Lies,” starred Canadian rapper Drake. “Based on T.R.U. Story” peaked at number one on the US Billboard 200, selling 147,000 copies in the first week of its debut.
He was nominated for 13 BET Hip Hop Awards, won 4 trophies, and was nominated for 3 Grammys.
2013: B.O.A.T.S. II: My time was released.
2016: Release of ColleGrove with Lil Wayne.
In 2016, 2Chainz launched a hoodie line called “CEO Millionaire.” He already has a line of sweaters called “Dabbing Sweaters”.
2017: “Pretty Girl Who Loves Trap Music” was released.
2019: Rap or Go to the League released.
2Chainz purchased a small ownership stake in the College Park Skyhawks basketball team.
What is 2 Chainz net worth?
As of 2022, 2 Chainz’s net worth is estimated at $9 million.
Also Read: Iris Da Silva – Bio of Noel Clarke Wife
Quotes from 2 Chainz
- “Ah, Yeezy Yeezy how you do it huh? It’s my birthday, I deserve to be greedy huh? She holding out, she ain’t givin’ to the needy huh? You go downstairs and fall asleep with the T.V. on Y’all been together ten years, you deserve a ménage ‘Specially if you put that BMW in her garage.” – 2 Chainz
- “T.R.U. University, I pull it up and murk a beat. Mama house was filled up with bags of Hercules. Soon as I finished p****n’, I put the seat down. Or my mama is cussin’ my damn ass out the Only child, no siblings, no besties. I couldn’t do anything right like a lefty.” – 2 Chainz
- “I encourage everyone to pay attention to the issues that matter to you, from jobs and the economy to education and our schools, to criminal justice reform. Whatever it is that you care about, make sure you use your voice.” – 2 Chainz
- “I don’t care what anybody else is wearing. I feel like they’re all waiting to see what I have on. If you really want to know the truth, that’s what I think. They’re waiting to see what I’m doing next.” – 2 Chainz
- “The independent route was the best move for me. But I think I’ve maximized everything I could do independently. I’ve done everything out the mixtape market. I think getting the big machine behind you is the next stage when you’ve maximized the independent level.” – 2 Chainz
- “I’m from the south side of Atlanta, College Park, and we all really care about our dress code and our apparel and our attire, so I think it’s just something that started when I was growing up. Just trying to be me and up to date and being an individual at the same time.” – 2 Chainz
2 Chainz’s Car Collection:
- Aston Martin Rapide
- Porsche Panamera
Social Media Account of 2 Chainz
2 Chainz is without a doubt one of the best rappers of the decade. Like many other celebrities, he has worked with some of the best producers and artists in the music industry and has earned himself an incredible net worth throughout his career. 2 Chainz net worth of around $9 million.
Frequently Asked Questions about 2 Chainz
Why is 2 Chainz so rich?
First, he made most of his fortune through music and music-related activities. However, he built a reputation through his music and launched other ventures, which were also quite successful.
Is 2 Chainz a millionaire?
2 Chainz net worth : 2 Chainz is an American hip-hop recording artist who has a net worth of $9 million. Formerly known as Tity Boi, 2 Chainz has become one of the most recognizable rappers of the modern era, especially among other Southern musicians.
For More Articles Visit: Digital Combination